Klaipėda County Ieva Simonaitytė Public Library announces an invitation for two writers and/or translators to apply for the grant to create and reside at the International Centre for Translators and Writers.
The grant is given for the implementation of the Creative program during the residence period at the Center. The program covers completed creative work and it’s presentation to Neringa’s community.
Amount of grant – 3020 Eur (one-off payment)
Duration of stay – grant winners have to come for 2 months (60 days) residence to the International Centre for Translators and Writers with the right to choose a period. (from 22 nd September to 3 rd December, 2021).
Place of residence – International Centre for Translators and Writers (Skruzdynė st. 9, Neringa (Nida), Lithuania).
Application submission and deadlines – grant application can be submitted by a creator of full age living in Denmark, Finland, Norway, Sweden, Iceland, Faroe Islands, Greenland, Åland, Estonia, and Latvia. Free-form application (up to 2 pages) has to be signed by the applicant. It would be appreciated if the applicant could indicate the dates of residence at the International Center for Translators and Writers.
· CV and description of the creative activity (max. 2 A4 pages);
· Portfolio or sample of work, or publications (selection of 3–5 relevant projects);
· Description of creative program which is planned to fulfill, its concept or plan (max. 2 A4 pages);
· Application has to be in English;
· Documents should be submitted in PDF format, in a single file.
Submit your application by email firstname.lastname@example.org until 14th August (Saturday) 12AM (GMT+2), using the following title: “Application form for international grant”. We will contact candidates by email.
Application form evaluation – applications will be evaluated by the experts panel.
Selection criteria – open call for grant is open for everyone, despite education and current activities.
· cultural activities and creative program artistic value;
· cultural activities relevance, idea expedience;
· cultural activities program continuity and results, dissemination;
· past cultural activities artistic and cultural value;
· past cultural activities dissemination.
Founder of the grant – The scholarship is funded by Nordic Culture Point.
Person responsible for administering the application:
Senior Methodologist for Residence and Project Work at the International Centre for Translators and Writers
Klaipėda County Ieva Simonaitytė Public Library
Phone: +370 687 53175, email: email@example.com